Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Girls Trip


I just got back from a girls trip.  Other than when I was in high school, I realized I have never really taken just a girls trip.  It was so much fun.  My mother in law had the idea for us to take Kiki to florida for her 30th birthday.  So it was me, Kiki, Celisa, Amy (Kory's Aunt, and Gran (Kory's Grandma, Celisa's Mom).  We had a great time and it was so relaxing for all of us.  All we did was lay out, eat and shop.  No kids were allowed ha ha!




These pictures are from the 2nd night we went to eat.  We ate at a cute little Italian restaurant called Onano's.  It was wonderful and we felt like we were in Italy.  I just love this picture of Celisa and her mom laughing I just think it is sooo cute. I know its blurry because it was dark but I just love both of their faces.  It really captures how most of our dinners were with all of us cracking up over something that was said.  Needless to say we went home with a lot of inside jokes.



We had to take a short boat ride to the beach from the place where we were staying.  The beach was absolutely beautiful.



On the last night of the trip we ate at one of my favorite restaurants in Destin called Pompano Joe's.  I just love the atmosphere and the food was great too.  I had crab legs, a must for me when I go on a beach vacation.





It was such an amazing trip and I really hope that Kiki had the best 30th birthday ever.  Although the trip was wonderful I sure was ready to get back home to hug and kiss my boys.  We returned on Mother's Day and I came home to a perfectly clean house, a reorganized laundry room, a new microwave, and adorable hand made mother's day cards.  My husband is amazing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment