Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Beginning Blogger

I am new to the blogging world.  I have just recently started reading blogs regularly and I am loving it.  The blogs that I am subscribed to are all so encouraging to me as a mother and they are what has inspired me to start one myself.   I can't make any promises as to how long this will last or if it will even make it at all.  Im sure if no one else reads my mom and sister will enjoy it!  I think it will be good therapy for me to write my thoughts down at the end of the day and hopefully serve as a way to capture family memories.  Also hopefully my husband will contribute some to this blog, I know he always has such encouraging words for me and I'm sure others will be encouraged by them too.  I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Katie Girl I just love you!!! Your words are always so heartfelt and wonderful to hear or read! I am so glad you are in my life as a friend and neice!! You really inspire me.

    ReplyDelete